2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Happy Christmas Eve Eve

Hey Followers! No, not followers, friends, family. It's Christmas Eve Eve! I can not wait until tomorrow to eat food and then it's midnight and then presents! It's funny because half of the things I got are books. Okay, they're all books and stuff! But I received books from two giveaways and wrapped them. And I bought Nightshade just a while ago and wrapped it up to, from Santa. It's just awesome, at this rate I'll need another bookcase. Well I already do but still haha.

Anyway, like I said, I don't have anything scheduled to post so I'm just writing jibberish here. Tomorrow I'll wish you all a Christmas Eve. But for today, Happy Christmas Eve Eve! Hope you guys are all safe and healthy and just plain out epic!

So I'll see you all tomorrow <3


1 comments:

Leonor said...

Happy Christmas Mike :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...