2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Guess That Novel (18)

Hello my fellow followers! It is Wednesday which means, GUESS THAT NOVEL!

So I'm over here watching The Vampire Diaries. But I remember I stopped at a certain episode and need to watch the rest before new episodes come back in January. I also have to watch the rest of Merlin Season 3 and the other episodes of Hellcats I've been missing out. Luckily my last final is tomorrow so I can just finish and then watch the episodes and read all I want =D

Now let's see last week's quote;

The elf woman glanced at her forge in the center of the atrium, then clapped her hands together, her eyes lighting up with a combination of eagerness and determination. "Let us to it, then!"

The first person that got it actually got it correct! That person is; Onge! Unfortunately they don't have a blog, at least they didn't add their blog link. But they guessed Brisingr by Christopher Paolini! But let us get another quote for this week! =D

So I can't believe I'm gonna use this book but I just saw a commercial on t.v. and the quote just made me really lazy enough to put it up.

"I'm gonna keep fighting for you until your heart stops beating."

I swear someone better get it because it hurt me to even type it out. So yea, all you have to do is click the link here and then fill out the form. Add your blog link also if you want people to check you out. And next week I shall see you with the answer!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...