2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (16)

So my blog feed has this book cover everywhere! Every single blogger, (or most of us) is posting up this book cover because it was just released today. I could've put it up earlier but I had to write a paper for a final that I finished today. One more final left! Woot Woot!

Anyway! City of Fallen Angels is this week's Novel. Why? Because the cover has been released and the series is just freaking awesome! I can not wait to add it to my bookshelf. I just have to make some room for it mwuahahaha. Anyway, if you've ready The Mortal Instruments' first three books then you know how City of Glass ended epically. But now the story continues.

Someone has been killing the Shadowhunters who used to be in Valentine's Circle and leaving their bodies around New York City in a manner designed to provoke hostility between Downworlders and Shadowhunters. Internecine warfare among vampires is ripping the Downworld community apart, and only Simon - the Daylighter who everyone wants on their side - can decide the outcome; too bad he wants nothing to do with Downworld politics. Meanwhile, Jace and Clary investigate a mystery that has deeply personal consequences for them - consequences that may strengthen their relationship, or rip it apart forever. Love, blood, betrayal and revenge: the stakes are higher than ever in City of Fallen Angels.

Now I just can't wait to read it! Be sure to keep a look out for this book and tell me down below in the comments if you're excited to read this!

1 comments:

Vicki S said...

I'm soooooo excited for this one. Simon was my favorite from the very beginning (yes, before he was a vamp) so him getting in on a main storyline is simply amazing!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...