2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (23)

Hey guys it's Monday! And we are back on our weekly posting! So aside from this, I have a few posts to put up. You'll see them soon enough.

So, I finally can read again since it's 2011! And Happy New Year to everyone! Hope everyone has been having a good one so far. I can't believe it's already the 3rd. But anyway, the first book I began reading this year is;

Sapphique by Catherine Fisher. The sequel and conclusion, (or so I think) to the novel Incarceron! So far I'm on Part 1, Page 34. I would say which Chapter but there's no Chapter numbers. But so far it's really good. I'm liking it more than I did Incarceron. I'm familiar with the characters and the place so I'm not exactly confused. And already there's this sense of mystery and excitement. I would have read more, but I got a Playstation 3 for Christmas and I've been playing Final Fantasy XIII all day, everyday. It's amazing. But I turned it off to get some posts done before I forget. Sorry that I don't have much to say on the first post of 2011. It's just that I'm in the beginning and I don't really want to spoil it. Maybe I should start putting spoiler alerts and talking about them.

So stick around for a few more posts that I'll be getting up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...