2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (26)

Hey guys so it's Monday! Woo! I'm actually reading at the moment.

I'm reading Behind Green Glass by Amanda Von Hoffmann. It's about this girl who moves into a new house she believes is haunted. But then she finds out it's actually faeries who were cast out of their realms because of their physical and mental imperfections. I'm currently on page 94/95 out of 184 and I think it is amazing. For once I heard about a Faeries novel that doesn't involve a teenage girl falling in love with one. At least I hope she doesn't in this one but I don't think she does.

But it's actually an amazing novel that is well written so far and the story is deep. Very different and unique from what I've seen.

After I finish this I'll be tackling the shorter books in my pile so Narnia will be next. After that, who knows.

But I'm going to go back to reading. Some of my shows give today but I won't be able to watch until later. I'll see you all tomorrow. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...