2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday's Novel Talk (25)

It's Monday! Such a crazy night. Pretty Little Liars, Bad Girls Club, Jersey Shore and Skins US. Too bad I won't see Pretty Little Liars until tomorrow and Bad Girls Club until later tonight but hey Jersey Shore is all that matters for now!

Anyway let's keep you updated.

I'm currently reading; Lodestone Book Two: The World of Ice and Stars by Mark Whiteway.

I'm currently on page 78 of 306. So far it's getting really good and hopefully I'll reach page 200 by tonight. I know this is a short update but the shows are so good and I'm all focused on them. =D

If you're watching any of these shows or any show that you're into just comment below and we can make our own fandom mwuahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...