2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blog Tag! 8 Questions For Me? How Nice!

Reading, Reading & Life tagged everyone who was tagged by MultipleMama. The whole thing is to answer eight question left on their site. Now, for the questions!

Why did you start blogging?
I always loved to read and write and just thought that I could have fun doing both of them by connecting with people. Plus I wanted to entertain people with my awesomeness!

If you could travel anywhere in the world with no restrictions of costs, where would it be and why?
Easy! New Zealand and Scotland for the majestic views. Japan for the culture. Italy, France, Greece and Spain for the wonderful sights and histories. And about everywhere else in the world! I would say Portugal but I go there so often xD

Did you have a teacher in school that had a great influence on your life? If so, what?
Funny you ask that! My 9th grade English teacher who I despised, loathed and hated. Strong words to say about a person but I'm telling you she was horrible. A liar on top of that telling us she was the first fire-lady! YOU LIE! But because she would pick on me, and I vividly remember her calling me a dog and that I was searching for food, I started writing to show her how I'm better than her and everything. And because of that I started writing my novel and it's a huge impact in my life because it's what I want to do. It is my life now.

If you could spend a day with a famous person, who would it be, and what would you do?
Oh dear Merlin, this one is a toughy. There's so many famous people I want to spend a day with. J.K. Rowling because she's amazing and just being around her would be amazing! Evanna Lynch and Emma Watson would be to hang out and talk and chill. Stephenie Meyer to ask her WHY!?!?! I can't narrow this down, it'll keep going on so I shall stop here. =D

Toilet paper - over or under?
What an odd yet entertaining question. Over, if you put it under I will hit you with it. Although it won't hurt but I'll make you fear it! Just kidding, or am I? o.O

Tell about your pets - if any.
4 dogs, all beagles, three females and one male. And two birds, I'm sure they're Parakeets. A female and a male couple. Always kissing and making out and they will not shut up during dinner. Yet when it's over they're really quiet. -__-

Do you live in a small town or a large town? (You don't have to name the town.)
I already have stalkers so who cares. Newark is a pretty big city. And I hate it. Well not all of it just most of it. I'd rather be near some mountains! A lake, some woods and even hills. But no. . . all I see is buildings. Oh and I'm from New Jersey. YEA JOISEY!
<.<
>.>

Tag! You're it now! Take the same eight questions and make a post with the questions and answers and then tag everyone else. Fill out that form to add your blog so that everyone else can see. Don't be shy, it's fun!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just tried to post a comment and it got cybereaten. Geesh that pisses me off.

Anyway, come visit us in North Jersey and you can see mountains.

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Lol damn internet! xD

Aren't there mountains in Montclair also? Or it's on a mountain. All I know is that when it snows there it snows BAD! lol

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...