2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Possible Break?

Hey guys. Have you may have noticed, I've been slipping with the posting this week. I had to go sign up for my classes and all that shnazz so I'm actually thinking about taking a break from blogging for a week or two. Just so that I can get used to my classes first. I have one early at 7 in the morning and my last one ending at 5:10 in the afternoon.

So yea, I might still post something up one day or another but I'm going to try to be on a break from blogging until I get used to my classes and the waking up early part. I hope you guys understand and don't unfollow me. =D

I'm also going for my license and looking for a job. It's all getting hectic and chaotic everywhere. So yea, thank you guys I love you all! And I'll see you all soon!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...