2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (9)

Monday's Novel Talk is a weekly meme where I talk about the current book(s) I'm reading. So for some reason, I've been extremely tired every single day. To the point that I'll be watching tv or something online and my eyes will begin to close for several minutes. It doesn't help that I have to start waking up early for college and stuff. And because I'm extremely tired, I haven't really been reading much. Let us begin!

First book I'm reading is Tyger Tyger. I'm currently on Chapter Seven, Page 90. What is amazing is that Kersten Hamilton is an amazing writer. I'm in love with her already! I can not wait for the actual book to come out in Hardcover because it will be one of the best YA books out there. All people got to do is actually read it. So far in it, Teagan is seeing this weird things happen to her. It reminds me of Harry Potter where Harry would see these weird things happen around him yet knew nothing of it until slowly it all came together. Hamilton makes everything believable. The way the characters react to the supernatural things, it's something that people in real life would do. The humor, the romance, the actual life problems. It's all perfect! I can not wait to keep reading it and I'm hoping that there are sequels.

Next book I'm reading is Naked Empire. Chapter Seventeen, Page 174. I've been on there for a while. Damn book. I'm just trying to finish smaller books to get this pile of 23 down to 0. But so far nothing major has happened but it's epic nontheless.

Then there's The Demon King by Cinda Williams Chima. I actually haven't started reading it although I will soon. Just want to get further into Tyger Tyger before starting it so that I can finish before The Exiled Queen is released.

But yea, those are the books I'm reading and on an update I only have 20 books left to read. YAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...