2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (8)

I know it's not Monday but shush. So this will be a bit short. So I've still been reading Naked Empire by Terry Goodkind. It's getting really good now. I've missed the characters and seeing them get back to the way I love them is just epic. Especially Cara! She's hilarious in a moody way.

So last week, my book got destroyed because my beach towel was wet and both it and the book were in my bookbag and the book got wet and pretty much destroyed. And Devin, for my birthday as a late present, ordered a brand new copy for me and I just got it. It looks so perfect I can't even read it. =D THANK YOU AGAIN DEVIN! SHOUT OUT TO YOU! <3

Another thing, Today is Mockingjay Day! I'm waiting for Veronica, who is telling me to go with the flow, to wake her ass up so we can go get our books! I swear, I will drag her by her left toe if I have to. Out her friggen window! Into the train station. On the train. To New York. Down 5th Avenue. Into Barnes & Noble. Get our books. Drag her back home. Leave her outside. Take her books for safety purposes.

Yes, I would.

So anyway, there's the small update. I have another post to post up. I'll put it up as soon as I find out how to get this damn Countdown up! If someone can get me the code for the Clockwork Angel countdown and leave it in the comments with space between it so it won't do anything crazy, I'll really appreciate it. =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...