2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Friday, August 20, 2010

And the winners are.....

So finally, the end has come for the contest. My first ever contest that I have ever held ever. The winners have been chosen and I assure you that this was all used by random.org, so the winners of course have been chosen randomly. I'm actually doing this as I type so that it's more recent.

The first winner of choose your own book contest is.... Nikki! Congratulations!
The second winner is... Ky!
The third winner is... Brian!

And since I'm so generous I'm adding a fourth winner, who is, Devin!

I know I said that there would be 3 winners but I felt like being nice and adding another one. So I would like to thank you all for entering. And make sure to keep checking back for more choose your own book contests. I think these are the best kind because you win something you actually want. And thank you so much to all of the followers! Just remember that next time you'll count as an old follower. =D

I'll be sending an email to you all shortly. Again thank you for entering! Until next time =D

5 comments:

Dani said...

Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy your prizes :D

Brian said...

omgz i just died a lil.

just know that YOU are spreading the joy of reading and giving warmth and comfort.. four people at a time.

teehee.. yay!

Michael Antonio Araujo said...

Hey Jaz there's another contest going on! You should check it out because the book is really good. But make sure that you keep checking back for chances to win in the next win your own prize contest.

Ky said...

Woot! Thanks Mike! ^.^

Unknown said...

YAY! YAY! YAY! as much as I wanted it I really didnt think I would win.. so YAY! YAY! YAY! :P THANK YOU MIKE!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...