2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Guess That Novel (9)

My fellow people! How I love you all! My followers count is going up again! YAY! Anyway, I love my classes so far. The first day was great, I got a book bag finally, and am going to buy my books tomorrow. =D

Anyway, I'm starting this Guess That Novel over. Not from 1 but I won't follow the previous one.

So this is how it'll go. I'm giving you a short paragraph and you answer the question, which novel is it from and who wrote it?

"He's been living in a cave." Abby took the keyboard back, typed "Irish Travelers" in the Google box, and got 12,000 hits.

Okay, a hint, the book still hasn't been really released officially. And yes I have read it.

So, to answer this question click this link (thisone) and fill it out. That way no one can copy your answer. No one will know who got it first and no one will know what other people say. But to make me feel better you should still comment down there with whether you think you got it right or not. That'll make me feel a lot better because I love comments.

The true question is, can you Guess That Novel?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

well jeeze I have no idea, if it hasnt been released then I woulndt know it. I was looking through your tbr books and saw you have The Way of the Shadow, I just read it and thought it was great. I am now on book 3 in the series.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...