2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, September 20, 2010

Monday's Novel Talk (12)

Good Morning, Good Afternoon and/or Good Evening. Wherever you are, I got you. Or if your in space. . . Wassap!

Anyway, I'm trying to cut down the pile of books in my To Be Read Pile. So I'm reading the smaller books first and then going to the heavy ones after. That way I get most out of the way by this year.

So no change in Naked Empire and The Demon King but I did finish Clockwork Angel which I think I mentioned that I did and have started Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder. So far, how am I liking it?

I haven't read much of the, I'm stuck inside a prison and have to get out, type of stories. My first was Incarceron and this is my second. But I'm liking it. I mean it has its moments where it sounds like a math problem and I'm all like -____- and whenever I read action parts in it, it gets a bit blurry for me. But otherwise, I'm liking it. I'm getting to a good part where people are starting to put themselves in the situation going on. And it's like oh crap! And some characters I'm seriously wondering if they should be trust or not. I'm not sure so I'll have to keep reading.

I'm not that far though, I don't think I've reached Page 100 yet. Or I'm in page 100 or near or something. But I have a question. I have to do homework but I want to clean.

Shall I clean first then do homework? Or shall I do homework then clean? These are the choices haha and I'm stuck on them -__-

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...