2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (15)

Hey Chroniclers! Once again it's Sunday and I'm so tired and exhausted for reasons I don't even know. But, I must force myself to post this week's Stacking The Shelves. Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the amazing Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where we show what we received or bought during the week. This week I'm actually showing two weeks worth of books because I didn't get much and didn't want to do a post with just one book.


Last week I got three books in the mail sent by a Chronicler and friend by the name of Stacey! She recommended this trilogy and sent me the books and I can't wait to read them!

The Dragon Bone Chair, Stone of Farewell and To Green Angel Tower by Tad Williams. The three books are huge but that third one is a beast! I can't wait to read them though, they look like they're going to be good and epic!

The last book I got was one I bought and that is Sweep Volume II by Cate Tiernan. It included books 4, 5 and 6 of the Sweep Series and I won't read it just yet. I plan on buying all of the books before reading them.

But that's all I got this week. I don't plan on getting any books next week so my TBR Pile won't be growing anytime soon. But I'm happy with the 4 books! What did you guys get this week though?

Leave your comments down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...