2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, April 15, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (64)

Hey Chroniclers! Back to another Monday and I'm just so tired the yawning is nonstop over here. First off just want to say that my thoughts go out for those at the Boston Marathon. There were explosions at the finish line and some people got injured. They're still trying to figure out what's going on but hopefully there are no deaths and very little injuries.

Now since last week I have finished reading Endlessly by Kiersten White and I gave it 3 out of 5 stars / A for Acceptable. I just, as much as I liked it, I didn't really care that it ended and that it was over. I feel like I should pick out my books to read a bit better from now on.

I'm currently reading Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I'm currently on page 235 of 451 which is over half way done! I should be done with this either tomorrow or day after but we'll see how that goes. I'm enjoying it a lot and it feels great to read something amazing.

But that's all I've been reading. Let me know down in the comments below what you've been reading.


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...