2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

To Be Read Pile (April 2013)

Hey Chroniclers! I haven't been posting as much as I should and I really have no excuse for it. I was going to put this up yesterday but I got home late and only got the time for it now. So here we go, I present to thee, the To Be Read Pile of April 2013!

To Be Read Pile (April 2013)
I am literally hanging my head in shame. I went from having an empty shelf to basically buying the whole entire bookstore. I now have ZERO space to add anymore books and I have some more coming in this week and next week! What am I going to do?! There's a difference compared to last month, but it's not positive at all. But, I plan on getting through most of them quickly!

To Be Read Pile (March 2013)
Last month I had 41 books. I received/bought 16 books to add to my shelves. I finished 4 books and started on my 5th. I am now, at this moment, at 53 books! 53! What am I going to do with myself? I literally have no more space to add books!

This month I plan on read all of my YA series enders which, including this one that I'm currently reading, involved eight other books. My plan is to finish all of them before the month ends so I can start on next months themed reading which will be ARCs.

Do you have a picture of your TBR Pile? Leave the link down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...