2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, April 22, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (65)

Hey Chroniclers! It's Monday once again, and while Monday's are blah, I feel kind of good. I mean, aside from the constant sneezing and eyes watering, I still feel good. I don't know why though, I think the nice weather is getting to me. I read a bit during the week so let's get to that.

Since last week I finished reading Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl. I gave it 4 out of 5 stars / E for Exceeds Expectations. While I did enjoy it and like it a lot something felt a bit off towards the end. I feel like the world went too far from what it truly was but it was still a good book. I did enjoy the series as a whole and will be checking out any future books of the authors.

I also finished Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. I gave it 5 out of 5 stars / O for Outstanding. It made me feel like I did when I first read the ARC for the first book. I loved how there was a fight and how Nora went at it alone, without the help of Patch. I mostly enjoyed the fact that Patch wasn't anywhere near the final battle and thought it set a great example that female characters don't need no man to fight. I enjoyed a lot more than the second and third book and thought it was a great ending.

I'm currently reading Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare FINALLY! I keep hearing amazing things and I can't believe it's already the end for this trilogy. I hope that Cassandra Clare never stops writing Shadowhunter books. I also hope that she stays with the same cover artist so that all of the books match and look super amazing with their spines matching and looking awesome on a shelf. I'm currently on page 23 out of 568. I just started not long ago but it's already so good! I seem to enjoy these characters more than The Mortal Instruments characters in books 4 and 5.

But that's all I've been reading. What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...