2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (63)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm finally posting again and on such a good time too! The weather is AMAZING today. It's warm, the sun is hot, and I keep hearing birds singing. Spring has finally arrived and everyone knows that you read better during the Spring.

It's been a while since I posted one of these so I've done a bit of reading since then.

I finished A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin and it's seriously one of my favorite series. It ended with such a cliffhanger that I need to read the fourth book now, but I must wait! Season 3 of Game of Thrones started as well so I have something to quench my thirst for more. 5 out of 5 stars / O for Outstanding.

I finished reading Hidden by Sophie Jordan, the final book in the Firelight Trilogy and I was greatly disappointed. I gave it 2 out of 5 stars or a P for Poor. I think that the story of it all in general was lacking and could have all fit into one book. And for a series ending it lacked all the good things it should have given us.

I read Light by Michael Grant, the last book in the Gone series. I loved it so much and it was everything I asked for. I felt like one part was a bit sudden but overall it was literally everything I asked for. 5 out of 5 stars or a O for Outstanding.

I also finished The Rising by Kelley Armstrong the final book in The Darkness Rising Trilogy a companion trilogy to The Darkest Powers Trilogy. I gave it a 4 out of 5 stars / E for Exceeds Expectations because I felt that the ending could have been something different. She also said that she was done with that world for now but I feel like she should go back to it and give us what she promised.

I'm currently reading Endlessly by Kiersten White the third and final book in the Paranormalcy Trilogy. I'm only on Page 1 of 385 but I hope that if I read a lot today, I can finish it by tomorrow.

That's all I've been reading though! What have you guys been reading?


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...