2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (13)

Hey Chroniclers! So this is a bit late and I haven't exactly been posting which is horrible of me, I know. But I decided to get this up and start posting again! Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where we showcase the books we bought or received the past week. This week is actually pretty funny how I got these books. Basically my friend Jen and I bought Christmas presents for each other for 2012. Except we hadn't seen each other since December and only last Saturday, the 23rd of March, we saw each other and exchanged gifts. She got me a Barnes & Noble gift card so of course I had to order!


I got 3 books this week!

I wanted to buy books that would finish the series that I already have instead of buying a new series. So the first one I bought was Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke which was almost twenty bucks and took up most of the gift card. But I now have it and can read the series and finish it up!

The second book I decided to get was Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick. It was one of the last few books I needed to get that were series enders and since it's April and it's my theme I can now finish off the series and put it away!

The finale book I got is Hidden by Sophie Jordan and I am disappointed on how small this book is compared to the first two. Again, it is a series ender so I would expect it to be bigger if not the same size and it's smaller and 260 pages. I don't even think the series is that great to begin with but I have to finish it as well and it should be a fast read.

So that's all I got the past week. This week I'll definitely be getting some more series enders as they're released. What did you guys get this week? Leave your comments down below!


Also don't forget to check me out on other places around the web of inter...

Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Goodreads: Michael Araujo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...