2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (72)

Hey Chroniclers! I haven't posted one of these since July but then again, I wasn't here during August to put one up so we'll go ahead and start with what I've read since last week.

I'm currently still reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo since July! I'm currently on page 438 of 908 and it is killing me. I thought the book would be completely different than what it really is. It's like I'm reading a History Textbook and that is not my cup of tea. It's gotten to the point where I have to read along with an audiobook so that I don't stop reading and wander of doing something else. Hopefully I can finish this by the end of the year. -____-

I finished reading Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan and I went into it with low expectations but I ended up really enjoying it. I'll be buying the sequel along with the matching first book in paperback so that I can continue the adventure.

I'm currently reading Burned by Ellen Hopkins in preparation for the sequel that will release tomorrow, Smoke. I'm currently on page 209 of 531 and of course I love it. It's such a fast read like all of her other books and I should be done by tonight.

But that's all I've been reading. What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...