2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (73)

Hey Chroniclers! So today, I woke up at 11PM but for some reason fell asleep once again and woke up at 4. I feel like poo D= And this is why I didn't post earlier. But, I am here now and it's Monday and boo Monday's. But let's see what I've been reading!

I'm STILL reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo! I finally finished Volume 3 and have 4 and 5 left. I'm currently on page 515 out of 908 which isn't that bad. I know that I'll finish this before the year ends. This is the worst and longest I've ever read for one book.

I finished re-reading Burned by Ellen Hopkins for the second time and finished the sequel Smoke as well that was recently released. I loved Burned but Smoke ripped out my heart and just shredded it. I loved it so much it became an instant favorite! I still feel the pain today.

I'm currently reading Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler, the third book in the Riders of the Apocalypse Series. It's so good and in my opinion, better than the first two and much more deeper. I'm on page 109 out of 251 and should be finishing this soon.

And that's all I've been reading? What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...