2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Stacking The Shelves (18)

Hey Chroniclers! I know this is a late post that is supposed to go up on Sunday's but I wasn't home and so I'm putting it up now. Also because I can so yea. Today I woke up really early for the cable guy to fix my DVR and decided to take a small nap and instead it turned into a few hours. I woke up not long ago and that is why the posts are late today as well. Stacking The Shelves is a weekly feature hosted by the wonderful Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews where we share with everyone the books that we'll be adding to our shelves.

The books below are  the books that I received last week.


The first one is Zom-B by Darren Shan that I bought because I had a B&N coupon. I wanted something scary or as scary as I could find for my October Themed Reading. I haven't read a book yet that's about zombies so I'm super excited for this one.

The rest of the books I received from HarperCollins Publishers who I thank oh so much! They were fantastic to send me a couple of books. Some of these I'll be giving away to some readers who would enjoy them more than I would. Those are It's Halloween, I'm Turning Green! by Dan Gutman which I have half a mind of reading actually. Annoying Orange: How To Be Annoying by Brandon Snider, Gravediggers: Terror Cove by Christopher Krovatin which looks pretty cool but my friend actually has the first book and Cinderella Smith: The Super Secret Mystery by Stephanie Barden.

The Very Nearly Honorable League of Pirates: Magic Marks the Spot by Caroline Carlson is one of the books I'll be keeping. The cover is fantastic and the deckled edges just make it all better and it looks like a fun read.

The last one is Scary School 3: The Northern Frights by Derek The Ghost. I have the first two which I also added to my TBR Pile and they'll all be read during the October Scary Themed Month. I'm excited to read those as well!

But that's all I got this week, what did you guys get? Leave your comments down below!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...