2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday's Novel Spotlight (53)

Hey Chroniclers! I'm so excited because it's Tuesday and that means brand new books have been released into the world. Tuesday's Novel Spotlight is a weekly meme hosted by me where I bring you a book that has just been released but is a sequel or companion novel. Today I'm actually in New York City going to Barnes & Noble to get the book that was released today. That book is....


Smoke by Ellen Hopkins!

I am so freaking excited to read this book! I read the first book Burned last year and again very recently. I seriously can't wait to both read the book and hold it in my hands! I want to see what special texture the book has like all of her other novels. We'll get to see the story continue for Pattyn and everyone else around her and it's just too exciting for me to handle!

I love the cover! It reminds me of the font color of Burned and I love how they both tie in together. Now that I look at it it kind of looks like a forest on the bottom with the trees on fire and the black is the sky with the moon on the corner! Never noticed that until now.

What are your thoughts on the first book, cover and author? We all know she's one of my favorite author so it's just too awesome. Leave your comments down below and let me know what you guys think!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...