2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, September 30, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (75)

Hey Chroniclers! So first off, I don't know how this post is going to come out. I'm on my computer because I'm too lazy to go turn my laptop on. So if the post comes out a bit weird looking, I apologize. But anywho, it is Monday and I am so happy and excited because I finally finished something I've been trying to finish since July!

I finally finished reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo! I had been reading that damn book since July 27th (my birthday) and finally finished it around 3am. I'm so glad I'm rid of that book for the rest of my life and would much rather watch the movie than read it again. I judge people who have read that book more than once. Judging you so hard. But moving on from this book because I no longer want to talk about it!

I'm currently reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. I'm on page 278 of 534. I do want to finish this tonight so that I can start reading my October books. But we'll see how it goes. I'm enjoying it so much and love how it makes me feel all warm inside. It literally reminds me of Christmas. I don't even know why. Don't judge me ya'll.

But that's all I've been reading! What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below and let's discuss books!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...