2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday's Novel Talk (74)

Hey Chroniclers! It's finally Fall and I'm so excited because the holidays are coming up starting with Halloween. I've been getting ready for the month of October to read some awesome themed books. I'm super excited for this! But it's still September and I'm still reading other books. Let's see what I've been reading!

Still reading Les Misérables by Victor Hugo. But I'm almost done! I'm currently on page 631 of 908! I'm on Volume 4; Part 2 out of five volumes. I think I can finish this before the end of the month, though. At least I hope so. It's still a bit boring and I prefer the movie over this. Mostly because there's singing and stuff and it's more exciting. I will be watching the movie after I finish reading.

I finished reading Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler. It was my favorite out of the first three but I need to read the last one to see if it'll stand or change. It's so weird finishing series, especially when you know no more books will come out unlike many other series that have surprise, unnecessary sequels. But, it's awesome when you finish reading the last book and just add it to your shelf and just sit back, sigh, and look at it. Soon, I'll finish this series.

I'm currently reading Inkheart by Cornelia Funke. Currently on page 113 of 534. I first read this book around 2005 from the library along with the sequel which I didn't finish. I never liked reading library books. So while I remember some things, it's like reading a book all over again. I do love this book though, oh so much. Aunt Elinor is my spirit animal to be honest. I'm just excited to finish this book and the next two. I read a bit of the sequel, like I said before, but it was only the beginning and never finished. So it makes me even more excited to read the last one which I never opened!

And that's all I've been reading! What have you guys been reading? Leave your comments down below and let's discuss books!

Don't forget to check out my other places on the web of inter...
Facebook: The Subtle Chronicler
Twitter: @SubtleChronicle
Goodreads: Michael Araujo
Instagram: AntonioMeks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...