2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Monday, June 7, 2010

Contest: Autographed I Will Not Be Silent

Hey guys, fellow bloggers over at I'd So Rather Be Reading (follow and be active) are holding a contest of an autographed copy of I Will Not Be Silent by April Maley.

Now from what I gather the book is not for the weak-minded people. Meaning they can't handle reading about abuse and a depressing life. Because that is what it's about. From the blog itself,

Synopsis: This is a story of a nine-year-old girl whose life was altered forever by her father and his choices. That girl is me. I lived through years of physical, mental, and emotional abuse: alcoholism; rejection; murder; illness; and insanity. I have battled my own inner demons as a result of that fateful day. It is my greatest wish to create a broader awareness and preventative action for child abuse and domestic violence, and provide hope for those who find themselves trapped in those situations. The cycle can be broken.

Now that can be a bit crazy.

The contest ends June 30th, 2010 with the winner being announced July 01, 2010. There are many possibilities for entries. So go ahead and enter the contest. Along with following the blog also. Or else. Remember the Nargles? Yea they'll be back for you all.

So check that out and yea =D

Oh you guys were wondering where the link is... Haha I almost forgot it again.

1 comments:

Natalie (Id So Rather Be Reading) said...

Thank you for the post, the author is so sweet... you can chat with her on facebook too.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...