2014 Reading Challenge

2014 Reading Challenge
Michael has read 1 book toward his goal of 50 books.
hide

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A New Challenge

So I usually like to see how many pages I have read in total once I finish a novel or two. And everyone is doing these reading challenges like read 50 novels or such. Well I want to do a read 30,000 pages. For now! Because if I reach it, I'll add up and make it 40,000 then 50,000. Well, you get the idea.

So far the number of pages I have read is..... HA! I won't tell you yet. Let's first list all the books I have read this year and the number of pages.

  1. The Lovely Bones - 372 Pages
  2. Incarceron - 442 Pages
  3. The Hunger Games - 374 Pages
  4. Catching Fire - 391 Pages
  5. Bogus to Bubbly - 196 Pages
  6. Wizard's First Rule - 836 Pages
  7. Stone of Tears - 979 Pages
  8. Blood of the Fold - 623 Pages
  9. Temple of the Winds - 822 Pages
  10. Soul of the Fire - 788 Pages
  11. Faith of the Fallen - 785 Pages
  12. The Pillars of Creation - 725 Pages
  13. The Girl on the Dock - 132 Pages
Now, yea I only read 13 books this year so far! So what, you guys see numbers 6-12? Well yea! They're huge ass books. I mean yea there's like a gagillion pages. But the text is super small. I'm telling you! If the text was like Harry Potter or Twilight text, it would be double the pages. That's why I've only read 13 novels so far. They're part of The Sword of Truth Series by Terry Goodkind. I'm reading number seven and have four left and one to buy and another being released next year.

Anyway, hopefully when I finish them I'll get to other books and read much faster. But with those pages up top, I have currently read 12,500 Pages! Not bad, not bad. I'll update monthly and you can see the progress bar on the side. Note how there's another one there for writing. That's for my novel. I'll talk about that later on =D

Well yea, hopefully I'll reach my goal of 30,000 pages and then go on to 50,000!

So I'll see you all later today! xD

1 comments:

Ky said...

*evil grin* I'm still winning :P

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...